The Honda District Parts & Service Manager (DPSM) functions as a direct liaison between Honda Parts and Service Field Operations and Honda automobile dealerships in the assigned district.
As a DPSM you will engage in activities that directly support Honda and dealer lifetime owner loyalty, including customer satisfaction and retention.
- Achievement of parts and accessory sales objectives.
- Achievement of customer satisfaction objectives.
- Increase district repair order growth and customer retention.
- Monitor and manager warranty expense.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Automotive Technology or equivalent work-related experience.
- 6-8 of work experience plus years of auto parts and service wholesale and retail experience.
- Knowledge of warranty and dealer service wholesale and retail experience, including operations policy and procedures is required.
- Must be proficient in the use of analysis, action planning, and follow through to achieve assigned business objectives.
- Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills are required.
- Highly developed customer relations skills preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.)
- This position requires frequent travel and the possibility of relocation.
- There are multiple positions throughout the United States.
- This position reports to the Troy, OH location and covers the Michigan territory.
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.